My Beloved

My Beloved
Davey Crockett

Blooms and Bugs

Blooms and Bugs
Kylee Bug

Yogi Bear

Yogi Bear
Logie Bogie

our little SUPERman

our little SUPERman
"E"man

my sweet pea

my sweet pea
Jolee girl

Emm & M

Emm & M
Emma Jane

pretty pink podsnack

Monday, April 6, 2009

Tip Toe Through the Tulips

The Rainforest Cafe Seattle, WA
Grampy, Jolee, Gramma, Ethan, Mommy, Daddy, Logan
(Grammy is taking the picture)
April 12, 2008
Ethan loves to pretend he Prince Phillip all the time... and what does every prince need...
a SWORD !
South Center Mall

the Tulip Festival @ RoozenGaarde Skagit, WA

RoozenGaarde was so damp and wet that day. We were all really cold. It is funny to think that life long Alaskan's think that Washington in the drizzling springtime is FREEZING!

Gramma, Peter, Ethan, Jolee, Sara, Logan, Grammy

(Grampy is taking the picture) April 13, 2008

Ethan is thinking about taking a nap.
David and Jane sitting among the daffodils.
Logan Luvie and his favorite pale yellow blankie and bunny found some flowers in is favorite color... YELLOW!
My sweet sweet Gramma, Dorothy
My beautiful Mamma, Jane
Sara JaneMy little Jolee
Logan is the little monkey in the tree
Pretty little maids all in a row
Sara, Jane, & Dorothy
Gramma, I love you the most!

No comments:

Post a Comment