My Beloved

My Beloved
Davey Crockett

Blooms and Bugs

Blooms and Bugs
Kylee Bug

Yogi Bear

Yogi Bear
Logie Bogie

our little SUPERman

our little SUPERman
"E"man

my sweet pea

my sweet pea
Jolee girl

Emm & M

Emm & M
Emma Jane

pretty pink podsnack

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

My Happy Birthday*

Kylee and Mommy @ "Simon's"


Peter is such a wonderful husband! He surprised me for my 27th birthday by taking me to my favorite restaurant "Simon & Seaforts" I love the stuffed halibut there! It is to DIE for! We only go there for special occasions because it is quite spendy... worth it... but spendy! I look forward to going every year for our anniversary and any other time it just a TREAT! We had such a lovely time just the 2 of us (and baby Kylee of course) it was nice to have some alone time without all of the children in tow. Kylee is such a wonderful baby we enjoy her so much. She is so pleasant and such a happy girl. I had a wonderful birthday and look forward to being 27 ALL YEAR LONG!

4 comments:

  1. That is so sweet of Peter to surprise you on your birthday. I hope you had a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sara! We're so glad you joined us in our blogging world! Such cute blog and pictures...we miss you tons. But!! We will see you sooooon! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a FUN Birthday!! Kylee is So Beautiful!
    I have never been to Simons, someday i'll get there i only hear good things!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have the most gorgeous kids!!! And I can't get over how cute your little baby is! Happy Birthday =O) I hope it was the best!

    ReplyDelete