My Beloved

My Beloved
Davey Crockett

Blooms and Bugs

Blooms and Bugs
Kylee Bug

Yogi Bear

Yogi Bear
Logie Bogie

our little SUPERman

our little SUPERman
"E"man

my sweet pea

my sweet pea
Jolee girl

Emm & M

Emm & M
Emma Jane

pretty pink podsnack

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Poppies in the Park













Ethan 3, Logan 2, & Jolee 5 are enjoying a beautiful August day in the city park which has a vast poppy field. The poppies are full of warm vibrant colors of yellow gold, pumpkin orange, burnt creame, paper white, & salmon pink. Making it seem as if it was a undiscovered magical flower paradise! -August 2008

2 comments:

  1. well you know that ive already seen these but just wanted to say how cute your/ my future kids are!!! stay warm up there!
    ps post some pics of lil chitlin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you guys! Your kids are so adorable. I was sad to move because I felt like I was leaving family all over again. It's so nice to be able to keep in touch like this.

    ReplyDelete