My Beloved

My Beloved
Davey Crockett

Blooms and Bugs

Blooms and Bugs
Kylee Bug

Yogi Bear

Yogi Bear
Logie Bogie

our little SUPERman

our little SUPERman
"E"man

my sweet pea

my sweet pea
Jolee girl

Emm & M

Emm & M
Emma Jane

pretty pink podsnack

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Sarafina Photography

I have always been a visual person. I love pictures! I love to look at them, I love to take them, and I love making them all my own!!! Anyone who truly knows me -- knows that I always have my camera . . . ALAWYS. There is always a moment when you least expect it that I can savor through a camera lens. I love seizing the opportunity. I love the challenge. And I love the thrill on people's faces when they see what I have captured. I like to find little moments when someone doesn't think that anyone is looking. To freeze a mere glimpse of ones true self. Whether it be a smile, a few tears shed, a tizzy fit, a glance, a child at play, or the everyday. There is always a time to take pictures and a time to enjoy them. ~ I am Sara & this is Sarafina Photography.
"My Mother's Daughter"
"Sandbox"
"Snowman"
"Tazz"-manian Devil"
"Beautiful Me"
"Sisters"
"My Blonde Hair, Blue Eyed Boy"
"My Baby Boy"
"May Flowers"
"Bright Boy"
"The Leaning Tower of Pisa"
"Chocolate Cake"
"Loving Hands" 4 Generations of Women; Gram ~ Portia 81, Grammy ~ Jane 51, Momma ~ Sara 30, Daughter ~ Jolee 9, Daughter ~ Kylee 3
"You Are My Sunshine"
"Warm Easter Sunshine"
"Hello Kitty"
"Make a Wish"
"Looking for Bumble Bee's"
"BFF"
"Legend of the Blue Bonnet"
"Lean on Me"
"Harold and the Purple Crayon"
"Love-A-Lee"
"Stars & Stripes Forever"
"Daddy's Hands"
"My Daddy"
"My Father, My Hero"
"Pink Peony Petals"
"My Little Water Baby"
"Michael Phelps"
"Water Horse"
"Goldfish"
"Irish Twins"
"Catch a Falling Star"
"Baby Mine, Don't You Cry"
"God Bless the Broken Road"
"Pretty in Pink"
"Little Black Raincloud"
"Peaches & Cream"
"Double Trouble"
"My Beloved, Emma"
"Momma's Boys"
"If I only Had Today"
"Remember When"
"Live - Love - Laugh"
"Sweet, Sweet Baby"
"All that I am I owe to my Angel Mother"

No comments:

Post a Comment