My Beloved

My Beloved
Davey Crockett

Blooms and Bugs

Blooms and Bugs
Kylee Bug

Yogi Bear

Yogi Bear
Logie Bogie

our little SUPERman

our little SUPERman
"E"man

my sweet pea

my sweet pea
Jolee girl

Emm & M

Emm & M
Emma Jane

pretty pink podsnack

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Ethan lost his 1st Tooth!

the "BEFORE" picture

The first few attempts to pull out his tooth was with dental floss. The floss didn't seem to want to stay wrapped around his tooth long enough for Grampy to yank it out.

So with Ethan's permission Grampy wanted to try it with plyers. Ethan was totally game! So they did just that.

And the rest is history! Ethan was so excited he didn't even know it came out of his mouth. He didn't even feel a thing! He can't wait to leave it for the tooth fairy!

the "AFTER" picture

Ethan is happy to find that his other bottom tooth is now wiggly and can't wait to have Grampy pull out the other one - with the PLYER's!!! What a brave boy! At Ethan's age I don't think I would ever let Grampy do that to me. . . too scarey! And Grampy is my DAD!

No comments:

Post a Comment