My Beloved

My Beloved
Davey Crockett

Blooms and Bugs

Blooms and Bugs
Kylee Bug

Yogi Bear

Yogi Bear
Logie Bogie

our little SUPERman

our little SUPERman
"E"man

my sweet pea

my sweet pea
Jolee girl

Emm & M

Emm & M
Emma Jane

pretty pink podsnack

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

First Family Fishing Adventure

"My God, How Great Thou Art!"
The scenery is always beautiful no matter which way you look there is mountains to one side of you and the ocean on the other. We truly live in the most beautiful place on earth. Alaska is God's greatest masterpiece.
Kylee is STUFFED into her life jacket!
Her face is PRICELESS!
Ethan is hookin' the fish and bringing them
to be beheaded, gutted and cleaned.
Jolee loves to clean all of the female salmon so that
she can collect and hold all of the fish eggs.
Jolee isn't afraid to get her hands dirty gutting all
of our chinok salmon. That is an Alaskan-girl for ya!
Ethan with holding his favorite fish.
-yes we know he is wearing a PINK raincoat-
It was the only coat that fit him.
And he didn't seem to mind the color.
-REAL men wear pink proudly!-
Logan with his favorite flounder.
Jolee is our little mermaid!
She has fish lips.
Kylee is the same size as the salmon.
I have pictures of me laying next to fish
when I was a small baby too.
I thought it would be fun to carry on the tradition.
Jolee, Kylee, Ethan, & Logan
Here are the kids all pooped out from such a fun filled day!
Oh, the joys of camping!
They are all such good little fishermen.
- - - - -
Just for the record
229 chinok salmon (a.k.a. reds), 2 Dolly Trout, & a King Salmon
all from a dip net & all within a 24 hour period.

No comments:

Post a Comment